Did you know that making guacamole is REALLY easy to make at home, and so much healthier! Guaranteed to be gluten free, too.
I don’t have an exact recipe but I always follow the same process and ingredients.
- Scoop out the ripe avocado and dice it in a bowl.
- Add a couple of pinches of sea salt and a several drops of lime juice. (I use a lot and consider it my secret ingredient!)
- Mix and mash-up the avocado pieces.
- Stir in several tablespoons of pre-made, jarred salsa…any kind that you have on hand and like.
- Mix and taste. I usually add salsa and lime juice and mix again.
- Serve with organic tortilla chips and ENJOY!!
See how easy that was? I hope you whip up a batch soon 🙂