Well, I have glitter all over the house, leftover brownies and chips, and scrap paper on the floor. That means 1 thing….a successful CRAFT NIGHT!! 🙂 We had so much fun crafting together. Below is a photo of what we taught each other and got to take home with us:
- Modge Podge lantern – mine was an ocean theme with subtle glitter.
- 2 scrapped greeting cards – perfect when you don’t have time to run to the store!
- A stamped candle – I added orange glitter all the way around it, too.
- Glittered clothes pin magnets – perfect for hanging photos or kids artwork!
- Salt scrub with peppermint or lavender essential oils – smells great & leaves skin so soft!
Depending on your jar/container size, here’s the basic recipe for the doTERRA Salt Scrub:
- 1/4 cup regular table salt
- 1/4 cup coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup non-scented oil (no olive oil, I used sunflower oil but you can choose another type)
- 6-8 drops doTERRA essential oils, I used peppermint and/or lavender
Mix all ingredients and place in a jar. To use, simply massage paste into skin, enjoy the aromatherapy session and then rinse.
To shop for these oils, please visit : www.mydoterra.com/amyumphrey